Contact us:

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Little Pony


Rylee is two!!! I can't believe it. Wow, how time flies! What is better than My Little Pony, right? I, personally, have loved My Little Pony since I was Rylee's age, and was very excited to see them make their rounds again with little girls today. This cake made me a little nervous, mainly because I wanted to do this classic toy justice. This cake is white cake with vanilla buttercream and serves about 35. The design on top is strictly made from buttercream, but was raised in certain areas to achieve a more 3-D look. The border is a simple shell border with pink sweet pea buds. I absolutely loved the chance to do this design, and want to wish Rylee a very happy birthday and year.

No comments:

Post a Comment