Contact us:

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Halloween AND Happy 1st Birthday, Braiden





Happy Halloween, but most important, happy first birthday, Braiden! What do the following have in common: one-year-old Braiden, a quirky ghost, tiny pumpkins, and a smiling jack-o-lantern? The answer is, they are all super cute! This Halloween birthday cake, as well as the smash cake, is yellow cake with vanilla buttercream, and serves around 35. Now, I've seen my fair share of smash cakes being grabbed, clawed, hit, poked, smeared, and thrown. The smiling jack-o-lantern smash cake was the first one I've ever seen sat on! Braiden had a ball with this cake! He had it everywhere, and a few bystanders even fell victim to a few flying balls of buttercream. I'm glad I contributed to the ingredients of making the mess instead of having to clean them up! Have fun with that, Katrina. I wish you well. Happy birthday, Braiden, and I hope you had as much fun with the cake as I did watching you play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment