Contact us:

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Monster High Cake


I'll be the first to admit it... I had no idea what Monster High was when this cake was requested. I live a life filled with two little boys, and aside from the occasional show or two my neices mention, I really am clueless to girl shows. However, when I was researching the show, I thought the colors and designs were all so cute! They manage to make a skull and stitches adorable!

The cake is two tiers, each with two layers of white cake filled and iced with vanilla buttercream, and covered with dark charcoal Fluff. All decorations, aside from the white piping on the bottom tier, are made from Fluff. The piping is of course, vanilla buttercream. The cake serves about 40 people. Happy birthday, Sydney, and thanks for the introduction to Monster High.

No comments:

Post a Comment