Contact us:

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Diaper Bag for Zach and Becca


Zach and Becca, my son and daughter-in-law, chose not to find out the gender of our little one on the way in November. So, any color of the spectrum was up for grabs. Becca's favorite color is green so we decided to go with this color and write the names they have picked out-Zoe for a girl and Benjamin for a boy. Can't wait to see. Unlike them, I would want to know, but they are big fans of being surprised. I salute them for their patience for this is one thing they will need in the future. This cake is a four layer vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing. The straps and pacifier are made of homemade fondant. It serves about 54 people. Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Well, oh my lands, you did it again. Amaze me, that is. Had I not read it on here and on Rebecca's blog, I would have thought that was a real pacifier some child had laid down beside the cake!!! :)

    ReplyDelete